Why Children’s Ministry Consulting?
- The largest unreached age group in the world today is kids age 4-14!
- Children’s ministry can be overwhelming, messy, discouraging, crazy and scary. It can also be rewarding, fun, life-changing and invigorating.
- However you are feeling, there is no denying that kid’s ministry is a must in churches today.
- My passion is partnering with you to make your ministry, and you, flourish.
Melissa is available for a seminar, all day consulting, weekend consulting and more! She’ll customize her time to work for you and your needs. Possible Seminars / Areas of Consultation:
Safe Place: Risk management assessment and/or training to make sure your volunteers, church and kids are as safe as possible.
Recruiting and Keeping Volunteers: Invaluable ideas will be given to help you find and keep the awesome volunteers you need to make your kid’s ministry great!
Family Experience(FX): Want to create one, spruce yours up, get some ideas? Melissa has years of experience in producing, directing, acting, recruiting and more in the world of FX.
Sunday Morning Experience: Sunday mornings are typically the time for your kid’s ministry to shine. Melissa will provide feedback, ideas, assessment to enhance your kid’s and parent’s Sunday morning experience.
Facility Evaluation: Let’s face it, few of us have the “perfect” kid’s ministry space. Let’s work with what you’ve got and make it snazzy!
Identity: Every kid’s ministry needs an identity, whether it’s a name, color or mascot. Melissa will work with you to create an identity for your kids, parents and volunteers to connect with.
Team Building: A fabulous team can make amazing things happen! If you aren’t working with a team then you need to be. Melissa will help you build your team, utilize them effectively and wonder why you haven’t done it earlier.
Creative teaching, curriculum assessment, pre-teen programming, etc.
Coaching provides one on one direct mentoring and accountability in the area of children’s ministry in order to take your ministry and your children’s pastor to the next level. Coaching is a unique and powerful tool that is tailored specifically for you.
Direct access to Melissa in the form of…
- Phone Calls
- Specific time together at any conference both Melissa and the mentee are attending
Monthly powerful interactive phone/skype conference calls
- Training and accountability
- Homework given and discussed that is tailored to your ministry and needs
- Up to date access to new curriculum, ideas, training, etc.
- One on one coaching in children’s ministry directly
- Personal encouragement, prayer and direction